Followers

Tuesday 1 February 2022

Camper Valentine's Card

a place to start Hi there, I thought I would share my DT inspiration cards with you for the February ADU FaceBook challenge, the theme this month is "Romance, Red and Hearts" so I opted for Romance and hearts.
I have gone a bit crazy and made three, (thats what having a month off does to you), no I've been making cards for my corner shop ha ha,
The first one is using the Just married  stamp, I deleted the just married sign and added heart die cuts for the headlights and a few clouds,  then I paper pieced the camper using some Anna Marie card and I coloured using copics.
The second is the Happy valentine's  that I coloured with Spectrum Noir pens.




I would like to enter these in the following;

International Art & Soul  All about love/hearts
gem of a challenge  Anything goes
allsorts challenge Anything goes

Hugs Debra


7 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Fabulous cards, thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week.
Lorraine

brenda said...

Fun and colourful cards and lovely Valentines one as well, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Mervi said...

Gorgeous van cards and pretty floral one.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Marie Bingaman said...

Lovely cards! Thanks for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, and good luck! 😊

~Marie B -DT

Crafty Moone Cards said...

So cute, thanks for sharing with us at Cutie Pie challenge. x

Mimi said...

OOOO great heart 'love', super idea and design :) :) Thank you for joining us at International Art & Soul this fortnight. Hugs Mimi xx

Judy V said...

Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Challenge #3 at Gem of a Challenge!