Followers

Saturday 8 May 2021

Pool Party

Hi there it's time for some new releases at All Dressed Up etsy shop and I got to play with Pool party, isn't she adorable with her polka dot bikini and pineapple sun glasses. There is two more to look at also.
I coloured her with copics used Glossy Accents on her glasses, really old HOTP paper (I think) and some text strips. The weather is certainly not Pool Party weather here, we've had rain for a full week, I popped to see my Dad this morning (he's in my bubble) and the roads were treacherous 


 B00,02,
W3,5,7,
E000,00,21,
RV52,55,V99
YR23,G07,14,
YG17,07,
I would like to enter this in the following;
crafty catz  Anything goes
Polkadoodle Anything goes
Colour crazy Anything goes
creative fingers  Anything goes
Pattie's creations  Anything goes
crafter's castle  Anything goes

Hugs Debra xx

5 comments:

NickScrapShack said...

Agree, she is smashing good looking. You done a great job with colouring her and matching her with fun summer themed papers. I love it! Thank you so much for playing along with us at CRAFTY CATZ. I´m sorry my comment is a bit late. Hope to see you back with us soon again! Nick DT

MeSi said...

So adorable card, I love your layout.

Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!

Merja DT
https://kortitjakokkailut.blogspot.com

Squdge said...

What a bright ans summery card - great colourong!
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
Keep crafting!
Lj xx
DT
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com

Mynn xx said...

Lovely creation! Thank you for joining us at Crafter’s Castle! 🏰 Hugs! Mynn xx

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Pattie's Creations Challenge.

Helen x