Followers

Monday 1 February 2021

Pretty (Easter) Bonnet

 

Hi there, well January soon came and went again, I can't believe we are into February already, we have been really lucky and managed to avoid the snow and floods, there is something to be said about living in the salty sea air.
Well the theme for this month is "Hearts and or Flowers" so plenty of scope there, I'm making a start on my Easter cards as I never seem to have enough and I have a feeling I will be needing more this year.
To get to the challenge just pop across to the FaceBook All dressed up page and its in the Photo Album. I have used Pretty Bonnet from the ADU Etsy shop I coloured her with copics, used Prima Jack n Jill papers some SnipArt hearts and flowers and leaves from my stash.


E00,21,15,R11
Y26,28,02,
YR12,21,23,
B0000,91,95,97,
G0000,00,12,02,
BV20,34,
RV000,11,19,23,32,34
YG25,
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges;
Creative moments Anything goes
Simon says stamp blog Anything goes

Hugs Debra x

2 comments:

Furrbster said...

Very pretty,

Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments,

Hugz Tinz

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

This is so beautiful. Nice work.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/