Followers

Thursday 3 December 2020

A Star is born

Hi there, well we are into our last challenge of the year,over at the ADU facebook page, how that has flown, even with everything that has been going on in the world.
The challenge for December is  "Make it square" and I know before you say anything mine has a scalloped edge....but everything else on the card is square, plus I'm in the process of changing craft rooms and I couldn't find my plain square cards.
I have used A Star is Born for my image, my granddaughter is in her first nativity at school, she is going to be a camel lol, I coloured it with copics and used Trimcraft papers.


E000,00,21,33,
W1,2,3,5,7,
B000,00,91,93,95,97,
R11,
Y0000,00,02
I would like to enter this into the following;
venue 613 Cute Critters
crimbo-crackers Anything goes
crafty creations Anything goes
Creative moments Anything goes
paper funday challenges Anything goes/ Christmas
Hugs Debra x


 

7 comments:

Elizabeth Hart said...

This is beautifully done with the different blues. Love it. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Marjeta said...

Beautiful Card. Love the monochrome style. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments.

Chana Malkah said...

Lovely card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner

Furrbster said...

This is a lovely card - and I would argue that a scalloped square is still a square :D

Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments,

Hugz Tinz

Karen Page said...

How sweet about your granddaughter! You'll have to get lots of pictures!!! Your card is adorable, especially with that sweet sheep! And I see nothing wrong with using a scalloped square for a square challenge!!! What fun to be changing craft rooms too! Lots of work... but fun work 😊 Thank you so much for playing along at 2CCC and I hope your come back again with your next critter project!
~Karen Page, DT Member for 2 Crafty Critter Crazies
Blog: MisplacedMojo.com IG: @misplacedmojo

Donna Walls said...

Very sweet card and I imagine your Granddaughter stole the show in her Camel Costume! Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenges and Happy New Year! Donna, DT

Helen said...

Beautifully coloured and put together.

Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge.

Helen x