Followers

Thursday 6 June 2019

Rick Father's Day

Well hello, I have a rather different Father's Day card here, you have to cater for all tastes, this is one of my fave images from Rick St Dennis I have had this image years and I do use it quite a lot, it's called Euro clown with balloon that I coloured with copics, the papers are from HOTP and I made the sentiment myself on the computer, his eyes and balloons are lacquered so they stand out.


E50,51
C0,1,3,5,7,9
R08,24,29,56

I would like to enter this in the following;
https://crafting with an attitude Anything goes
creative knockouts Anything goes
through the purple haze The guys have it
crafty gals corner Masculine
Simon says stamp Masculine
cardz 4 guyz Father's Day
digi choosday Anything goes
lemon shortbread Anything goes
Through the craft room door Anything goes
unicorn challenge For the men/boys
Hugs Debra

6 comments:

Dawn said...

How fun!! Thanks for sharing at Through the Purple Haze.
Happy Crafting.
Dawn

Sian said...

Great card! I love the image and the colours you've used. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Sian (DT).

Claudia Martins said...

Wow, Gorgeous! Terrific projetct! Thanks for joining us at TTCRD!
Claudia Martins DT

Sue - said...

Great design! Thanks for joining us at Cardz for Guyz.

Rae Ann said...

Great color combo and background.

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our One for the Guys challenge.

Ellen said...

Great card, well done! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn Challenge.

groetjes, Ellen