Followers

Wednesday 1 May 2019

Love you to the stars and back

Hi, we have a new FaceBook challenge for you starting today, and the theme is,
"YOUR FAVORITE COLOUR"
I must say at the moment I'm loving Chartreuse, I'm not normally a green person, but this is quite zingy, and it stands out really well against the night sky I created using Distress Inks, the glitter card is from B&M and the best I've ever used, I just wish there was more colours. I coloured with copics, a gel pen on the LOVE word and tiny gems on the stars, I thought this would make a cracking Father's Day card from a little one, so it's destined to go to the shop I supply. 
The image used is All dressed up stamps wonderful Stars and Back.


E000,00,01,21,R11
YG01,21,23
R81,83,85
C1,2,3
YR20,23
I would like to enter this in the following;
a perfect time to craft Anything goes
a bit more time to craft Anything goes
classic design team Anything goes
digi doodle studios Sparkle and/or Shimmer
love to craft Anything goes
Hugs Debra

7 comments:

Julie said...

Your card is so sweet and lovely
Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Studios
Julie T

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of
luck with your entry.

Angela DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogs
pot.com.au/

Judy V said...

Adorable card! Thanks for joining us this month at Digital Doodle Studios!

Kim said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining the challenge at Love to Craft Challenge blog.

Jolanda's Blog said...

Gorgeous card!! Thanks for joining our challenge at Digi Doodle Studios Challengeblog
I hope you’ll join us next time again.
Jolanda (DT member)

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team
Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
Angela DT Member for https://worldw
ideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/


Unknown said...

Amazing project!!
Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.
Angela DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogs pot.com.au/