Followers

Friday 7 December 2018

Sledging All the Way

We have a wonderful set of New Release images for you this month from All Dressed Up and I got to play with Sledging all the way Using copic pens to colour with, White Molotow pen, K&Co papers, Salty Ocean Distress Ink, Baby blue gems, and some pom pom ribbon I've had for ever.


E000,00,21,
R11,24,27,29
E42,43,44,47
G94,99,YG64,45
C2,3,5,
E31,33,35
I don't seem to be making much headway with my Christmas cards I'm afraid, I seem to have lost my Mojo, pushed myself so hard to get my orders filled , I can't seem to be bothered about doing my own. Oh well, I have a few weeks left yet. Don't I ?
I would like to enter this into the following;
as you like it Fave Christmas Animal( mine is the Robin, it makes me remember old friends that are sadly no longer with us, far too many)
CRAFT the last stretch (I've only just started)
craft rocket Christmas is coming
crafting with an attitude Anything goes
crimbo-crackers Anything goes
cute card Thursday Anything goes
moving along with the times Anything Christmas
through the purple haze Tis' the Season

Hugs Debra

8 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A beautiful card, love your clouds. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at MAWTT. Xxxx

Tom Williams said...

Absolutely gorgeous, love the sweet image and pretty details.

Deb said...

Fabulous card, love that image!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week for our Challenge!
Debxx

@d_e_crafts said...

Cute card. Thank you for joining us at the CRAFT challenge this time.

Monica C. said...

Your card is so pretty Debra! I love the sweet image that sits so well on the background you have created.
Thank you for joining the Crafting With An Attitude challenge.
Monica C. DT CWAA

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute beautifully coloured image -can't believe how close it is!!!
Carol x

Anne said...

Fabulous card - I love it! Thanks for joining in with the As You Like It Christmas animal challenge

Anne x
https://learningtojive.blogspot.com/
http://asyoulikeitchallenge.blogspot.com/