Followers

Sunday 14 October 2018

Reindeer Lucy

Afternoon folks, been playing catch up today, this is a card I made using my new stamp from C. C. Designs called Reindeer Lucy I bought it from dies to die for stall at the Sincerely Yours show last week. I coloured her with copics, used Dovecraft papers and a Peace die from Tim Holtz.
It's a wet and windy day here on the East coast of England, but I'm feeling lucky were not in the USA with there awful storms. I hope you enjoy what's left of the weekend. OOps I forgot to mention I used 3D laquer on the nose and lights.

C0,1,3
R11,20,22,24,29,89
YG23,17
Y20,23,26,02,08,18
E000,00,21,30,31,
42,43,44,47
I would like to enter this in the following;
corrosive challenges Anything goes
A gem of a challenge Anything goes
Allsorts Christmas
crafters castle. ATG opt Winter/Christmas
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Anything Christmas

Hugs Debra

7 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Awww really love the cute image and great colouring
Carol x

brenda said...

A really sweet Christmas card, many thanks for joining in our 'Christmas' theme at Allsorts this week.

B x

Ellibelle said...

A really cute card, thank you so much for joining in at Allsorts challenge this week!

The Craft Princess said...

Super cute card!!! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
Hugs... Janie
DT
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com

Rae Ann said...

What a sweet card! Love the red accents.

Thank you for joining us at Li'l Patch of Crafty Friends for our challenge.

Creative world said...

Beautiful card and awesome designs...thank you for joining us at A GEM OF A CHALLENGE ,hope to see you again
Željka DT xx

Crafting Belle said...

I love this image and you used it for an adorable card. Thank you for joining us for our 'Anything Goes' Challenge #228 at A Gem of a Challenge. Hugs Lisa