Followers

Saturday 15 September 2018

Simply cards and papercraft

WOW, I'm so excited, one of my cards has been printed in the Simply Cards and Papercraft magazine issue 182 in the shops now. 
The article is featuring the amazing All Dressed Up stamps, the brief was Christmas card for a female so I chose Little Skater that I coloured with copics.
The papers are Gilded Winter with scraps from my bit box for the flowers and leaves, Centura pearl for matting, the sentiment was a magazine freebie, glitter, gems and ribbon from my stash, I also made a box to make it a bit special.




E000,00,01,21
R11,81,83,85
RV00
G43, YG63,45
Y21,23,26


I would like to enter this in the following;
colour crazy Anything goes
crafting-with-friends  Anything goes
CRAFT Christmas
crimbo-crackers Anything goes
Cute card Thursday Dies/punches
Crafty gals corner more than 3 layers

Hugs Debra

11 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

Very pretty and girly. Thanks for joining our challenge. Elaine GDT for C.R.A.F.T. challenge.

@d_e_crafts said...

A really beautiful card. Thank you for joining the CRAFT challenge this week.

Doreen said...

Love all your gorgeous details and fab image,xxx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card and love your interpretation for my theme of One For the Girls/Ladies challenge. Thanks for entering your lovely card and good luck in the draw ♥ PINK GEMS
[aussie aNNie designer for Pink Gems Challenges]

Sheryl said...

A really beautifully feminine easel card. Love the embellishments and beautiful image.
Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week.
Hugs Sheryl xx

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous twisted easel card love the cute image,beautiful flowers and matching box-very girly and congrats getting your card in print
Carol x

Kath said...

A beautiful card - I had already admired it in the magazine! Thank you for sharing at Winter Wonderland.
Kath x

Grudniowe Handmade said...

This is so cute!!

Thank you for joining the C.R.A.F.T. challenge this week.

Sharon said...

Congratulations it is a beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at CCT.x

Pamela said...

Very pretty girlie card, thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

Pam x

Judy Markowitz said...

What a beautiful project! I love it! Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Judy Crafty Gals Corner DT
Don't Mess With Me, I'm Scrappy {My Blog}