Followers

Saturday 7 July 2018

Little Ladybird from All Dressed Up


Well I started the day with good intentions, today was the day for the major tidy up, I had printed Little Ladybird off ready to colour later in the week and every time I went past my desk she shouted "Don't leave me sat here with no colour on" I did think I will just colour her face, then just her hair, then that was it, once she was coloured I couldn't not put her on a card, she might get damaged, so here she is, Little ladybird New release from All dressed up stamps

I coloured her with copics, used buttons on her antenna and sparkle pen on the flowers.

E000,00,21,R11
C2,5,7,
R14,27,29,81,89
YG21,25
B32,14
Y11,19
V15,20,22
Distress inks
Salty Ocean - Sky
Shabby Shutters, Cracked Pistachio
Pine Needles, Bundled Sage

I would like to enter this in the following;
Allsorts In the garden
crafty calendar Totally girlie
crafty catz ATG with summer fun
2 crafty critter crazies ATG with a critter (I hope ladybirds count as a critter)
a bit more time to craft ATG
country view In the garden
love to craft Any thing goes
scribbles designs ATG
simply papercrafts ATG
dragonfly dreams Summer
Hugs Debra

13 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,what a fab image.xxx

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous image beautifully coloured-love the little scene too--well worth putting off the tidy up
Carol x

brenda said...

A really delightful creation for our 'In my Garden' theme at Allsorts challenge, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Sue said...

What a pretty card, and beautifully coloured. Thanks so much for joining in with us at Country View Crafts, and enjoy the rest of the weekend, Sue xx

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card I love it. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge Blog for challenge 424 the theme is Anything Goes with the optional twist of Summer Fun and the sponsor is Paper Shelter. Hugs Jackie (DT)

Kathleen said...

Super cute image and a great background. Thank you for joining our 'In my Garden' challenge this week at Allsorts.

Kath x

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card and a beautiful image. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'In My Garden' challenge and good luck x Susan x

Diane Louise J said...

Hello… Thanks for entering your lovely card into the ‘Anything Goes’ challenge at Scribbles Designs… really like how you have created the clouds in the background... please join us next time and Good Luck in the draw.
[Diane Louise, DT Member, Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog]

Suze said...

She is so pretty all coloured up - and definitely deserves to be on such a lovely card. Thank you for joining in the Anything Goes Challenge at Scribbles Designs. We hope to see you again next challenge.

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Such an adorable card and image! Thanks for joining us at LTCCB
Tina dt

Helen said...

Great card and such a cute image.

Thanks for joining us at Scribbles Designs Challenge.

Helen x

Katrina Bufton said...

Really pretty, I love your sky background and the button antennae are fab. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge,
Katrina

Evelyn Walter said...

Lovely card! So beautiful colored, and I like the buttons as antennas.
Thank you for joining our challenge at Country View Crafts this month.
Have a wonderful summer!
Evelyn xx