Followers

Friday 14 October 2016

Aurora Wings Mask of Leaves

Hi there, we have a wonderful new release for you today Mask of Leaves here is what I have made
Pop over  to Aurora wings showcase blog and see the amazing creations from my teamies.


I have coloured her with copics,
used K&Co paper,spellbinder oval die. lace,clock glass plaque, paper clay swirls and birds, glass beads, cloth flowers and cheesecloth.
flowers and timepiece from Craft Box
I'm entering this into the following;
Creative moments Anything goes
Inspiration destination Anything goes
Stampavie Anything goes
the crafty addicts Autumn colours/Anything goes
Hugs Debra

4 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

I adore your coloring and the fabulous die you've used to cut out the image, Debs. Hope you did that before you colored. I would have been so afraid to mess up but this is perfection! Your amazing details add, rather than detract. This is Autumn splendor, for sure! Gorgeous work! xxD

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff said...

Debra, I just love what you did with this new image~!! The rich autumn hues are gorgeous, and the off white flowers, doves, and the lace give such a nice, soft high lights to the overall design. I just adored the way you colored the masked beauty above all - absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much for this beautiful inspiration for our new release showcase today. Have a great weekend! Mitzi xxx

Billie A said...

Beautiful stunning card. I love the image and all the detail you gave to your card. Thanks for sharing over at Inspiration Destination.
Billie A
Inspiration Destination
Catch the bug
Creative with Stamps
Aud Sentiments

Unknown said...

Lovely colouring. Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts Helen DT xx