Followers

Saturday 10 January 2015

Something New

Hi there, well I seem to be getting back into some sort of a routine, that Christmas flu bug certainly took some getting rid off, I must admit it has left me with a tickly cough, so annoying at 3am.
I also started back at the slimming club, wasn't quite as bad as I thought it would be so had to go shopping and get my fruit and veg in, yummy , not.
A friends son and his partner have just had a baby boy, very unexpected only 29 weeks pregnant, so fingers crossed things continue to improve, he only weighed 3lb at birth then lost a bit, but I believe he has regained his weight now.

I got this tiny bow die for Christmas so thought I would try it out, it's a Sue Wilson die and I must say I love it, much prefer it to the larger one.
I used blue bazill cardstock, DCWV paper, mo's digital pencil image called Happy that I coloured with copics, spellbinders scallop circle, clear gems and a congratulations stamp.
I'm entering this in the following:
Bronte and Bella's  Anything goes
cute card Thursday Whats new
crafty catz Polka Dots
crafts 4 eternity Blue tones
crafty calendar Whats new
allsorts New and cute
A gem of a challenge something new
Hugs Debs

7 comments:

Joey said...

Debra this is stunning, gorgeous gorgeous image. Love the design. Jo x

Mervi said...

Fabulous colouring, love the baby image, gorgeous card Debs.
Thank you for sharing at my "new and cute" theme at Allsorts, good luck;-))m

Nannieflash said...

Hi Debs, oh wow what a beautiful job youve done of this image, hes so cute. hugs Shirleyxxx

Kim said...

great card, love the cute image. thanks for joining us at CraftyCatz. Kim x

Aunty Sue said...

This is an awesome card and my fave just love the image and your colouring. Oh liking your christmas present too. Thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz

Debs said...

Adorable card Debs - such a cute image and I love the sweet bow.
Thanks for playing along at AGOAC this time.
Good luck.
Debs xx

lis-m said...

what a fab make, and great taste too!
Thanks for joining us at Mo's Digital Pencil "Anything Goes " challenge . Good luck! x