Followers

Saturday 23 August 2014

New Digi

Hiya, I thought I would share a new Digi company they are called PPinkydolls an Etsy shop, her images are gorgeous, this one is called Air Dreamer  she's so cute.
I'm on holiday this week, we haven't gone anywhere just need to get some maintenance done on the workshop and house, and it's much easier if the workshop is empty.
Also my Son and his family are moving house so I have a feeling we will be needed there, Babysitting duty (I hope) 
I coloured her with copics, used basic grey papers, Spellbinders and Joy Dies, some paper clay for the bird and fleur, paper flowers and Frantage sprinkled very liberally .


I'm entering this in the following;
the sweetpea stampers Embossing (Frantage)
top tip Tuesday Anything goes
papertake weekly To die for
creative card crew Embossing (Frantage)
inky impressions Anything goes
Hugs Debs

8 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Debs, I like the sweet image and the embellishments.
Kevin xx

Planetsusie said...

Wonderful card Debs - I agree that this image is gorgeous - will pop over and check the site out! As for your colour choice - well this is so striking, you have made everything stand out just as it should.

Thank you so much for entering the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month, lots of luck to you.

Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

Blossom Cards said...

lovely sweet card thanks for sharing with sweet pea stampers this week Rachel dt

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Stunning creation hun, love the layout & added details

Thank you for sharing with us at Inky Impressions this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Pamellia said...

Oh, this is wonderful! I love all your pinks and peaches against the dark bits and the sprinkles of embossing powder here and there, really add flair! Love your sweet image too! :)

Guild Master Crystal said...

This is a stunning card! Love the colour scheme and great layout.
Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew!
~ Crystal (DT)

Unknown said...

Wonderful card! Fantastic detail! Thank you for sharing with us at Top Tip Tuesday. Amy A., DT

Unknown said...

Great card!

Thank you for joining the challenge with the Creative Card Crew! I hope you can join us again for our current "Chalkboard" challenge!

Sheena
xxx