Followers

Sunday 1 January 2012

My Fave cards from 2011

I notice a lot of people are posting their fave cards from 2011
I didn't realise how hard it was going to be, some of them were cards I was particularly pleased with others mark a special person or time.
January

February


March


April



                                                                              May



                                                                                June



July

August

September


October


November



December


Thank you so much for looking and for all the lovely comments you have left me throughout the year, I really appreciate your friendship and support.
Happy New Year
Hugs Debs


2 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Debs, Happy New Year to you, stunning set of cards all of them, youve coloured them so beautifully as well as gorgeous card layouts. I see youve been asked to make cards for Aisne as well, what do you think of the images? hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Debs, gorgeous set of cards so beautifully made.

Happy new year and I look forward to seeing what you make in 2012!
xx