Followers

Saturday 4 December 2010

Gracie

Hiya, I was a realy lucky girl last week I won second place in Pollycraft's Blog Hop I received a £10 voucher to spend in their brill store, so I got 10 digi's and this is my first one its called Aurelia Christmas in a basket, isn't she sweet, and it made a nice change to colour somthing different, I've used her to make my great neice's Christmas card but I think you could also use it for a birthday as well.
I coloured her with copics, used some freebie papers out of a mag I think they are Keiser, Nesties, XCut snowflake, flower gems and lace from stash.
SCSC Christmas
Incy Wincy 3Flowers,"DP,1Image
Creative Cottage Untraditional colours
Whoopsi Daisy Lets get girlie
Enjoy whats left of your weekend . I think were Christmas shopping tomorrow, havn't done any yet, don't even know what I'm getting anyone. Not at all organised this year, just can't seem to get my head round it. Take care.
Hugs Debs

9 comments:

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Gorgeous Christmas Card

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Oh, I really like this image and how you have colored it. Beautiful colors on your card as well. Thanks so much for playing along at WHOOPSI DAISY this week!!

Sue said...

Hi Debs
wow what a gorgeous card, awesome colouring, lovely papers & design, thank you for joining us at The Creative Cottage this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

Nikki said...

Sweet card it's beautiful
Thanks for Sharing at Incy Wincy this Week
Hugs Nikki and the rest of the DT
Wanna Win Some Candy go Here

Anonymous said...

Hi Debs, well done on your win!! This card is so gorgeous and what a beautiful little image - fab!! x

downrightcrafty said...

what a gorgeous creation and thank you for sharing it with us at the SCSC this week
Hugs Kate xx

Curly said...

Wow stunning creation, and lovely colours
thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter: 112 Christmas
Good luck,
Hugs Bridget :) x.
SCSC DT

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - love the papers you've used!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

Vintage Milly said...

Gorgeous creation, love it, thanks for joining in with us this time at Sunday Sketch & Stamp,
Em.x