Followers

Tuesday 27 July 2010

Pete



Its a friend at works birthday on Friday, and he just loves dogs, so what else could I make him, he has three mad dogs that are all rescued animals, mine some times go to play with them if I need a sitter and each time they come back with a new bad habit, they'll soon be as naughty as his.LOL.
This is one of my fave stamps from Whimsy, with having the plaque you can put any text on you wish or cut the plaque of and he's just got a stick. I coloured him with copics, I used the cool greys but by mistake I picked up W1 to go over it all with by mistake, really pleased with the effect though. Used my old K & Co papers had these for ever and they never seem to go down, magic, cut the border with my Martha border punch and ribbon from stash.
PPC Colour combo
Hugs Debs

10 comments:

Tracy said...

Fab entry, thanks for joining Rosie-D’s challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Saskia said...

Thanks for joining us at Rosie-D's Challenge with your beautiful work! Good luck!

Saskia :)

Lynda said...

Great card - thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx

Andrea said...

Very great card! I like it! Great design! Thanks for joining stamp with Fun.
Hugs
Andrea-Emmi41

Stef H said...

bad dog! bad, bad dog!!! but super, super cute! love the border strip!

hugs :)

Debbie said...

Super sweet ... thanks for sharing your card with us at PPC :)

Tina46 Kreativblog said...

So gorgeous boy card,I love the image and the wonderful papers.thanks for joining in our challenge.
hugs tina46
swf-team

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

oooooooohhhhh that pooch is so adorable!

Thanks for playing with us at PPC.

Trish - PPC Creator

Lori Turner said...

what a super cute card using our colors this week! Thanks for playing along at PPC!

Lori - PPC Creator

Jackie said...

Love it Debs. Thanks for joining us at RD's this week :)