Followers

Saturday 29 May 2010

Rising Flame


Hi there, I treated myself to some Chingchou Kuiks stamps this week, they are gorgeous, this one is called Rising Flame and you can get them from Sweetpea stamps its really difficult to know which to get.
I coloured it with copics and chalk, also a bit of stickleing going on aswell. Paper is K&Co, used an EK punch and nestie, flowers,leaves, gems and ribbon from stash, I sprayed the flowers with copper Sticky fingers glimmer spray.
I'm entering this into the following:
My time to craft Vivid colours
C C C Favourite stamp.
I hope your enjoying your holiday weekend, we had rain all day today, my son and his wife arrived safetly last night, its soooo good to see them, they have gone bowling with some old school friends tonight so I managed a card, enjoy the rest of your break.
Hugs Debs

6 comments:

Anne H. said...

Your card is gorgeous!
An adorable image and beautiful colors.
Thanks for joining us this week at Stampavie and More.
Anne :)

craftyb said...

what a beauty...you've coloured her perfectly...love your bright funky colours....thank you for joining us at Crafty Creations! bx

Sheri Gilson said...

Gorgeous card!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at TPE!!
Sheri~TPE DT

Chrissie said...

Fabulous colours Debs, for a great card!
Thanks so much for joining in our challenge at MTTC this week.
Chrissie

Silvia said...

Just fabulous Debb! Love the orange color, it is so bright and beautiful. Love all the small details on your card...
Thanks for joining us at TPE!

Jo said...

Fits the challenge perfectly! Thanks for joining in with us at MTTC x