Followers

Monday 4 January 2010

Pam





Hi there, I'm mega organised this year, trying to get all my birthday cards done before the day before this year, I have six in Jan and I'm on number four so I'm quite pleased with myself.

This one is for my friend Pam she has one of these dogs but hers is a girl so I've tarted it up a bit. Her granddaughters will love it.

I've used another of Mo's digital pencil designs that I got for Christmas and coloured it with my copics, I'm entering it for Create 4 Fun and used their gorgeous sketch on its side, also Pile it on that wanted us to use a digi stamp and Stamp Something that wanted us to use something new.
Sees ya later
Debs

5 comments:

Zoe said...

love the colouring in. really pretty card. I am sure she will love it. :)

Stef H said...

oh that dog is just too funny with that collar! feminine but tuff! i love it!

hugs,

Erin... said...

Sooo fun!! great colors and that pup is just too much!! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something!!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! This is just adorable!! LOVE your coloring on this fun image!! :) Thanks for joining with us at Stamp Something! HUGS

Anonymous said...

deb,
major LOL on this card.. this is hilarious... love it!

Thanks for playing w/ us @ PIO.

-- dalis