Followers

Tuesday 24 November 2009

ICS #44

Hi there, this is an amazing sketch Dawn has designed for us this week. Remember you can turn , flip, rotate anything really, just remember to enjoy yourself.

We are sponsered this week by Squigglefly .com Asley is giving the winner 3 wonderfull images




I know, I'm getting a bit predictable, another easel card,but I wanted to see how an A5 one turned out, this is for a freind of mine its her birthday on 20th Dec so i always seem to rush her card as I'm busy with last minute preps, so this year she's got a good one.


This is my fairy godmother stamp from Butterfly Kisses coloured with copics, lots and lots of glitter, K&Co papers, pink bazill,nesties,EK punches,bead cap and gem brad from stash.



Not keen on these dark nights for photo shots, even with my daylight bulb, might ask Santa for a photo box for Christmas or see if hubby can make me one, he's pretty handy.




The cards you made last week were brilliant, I hope you'll join us again this week at ICS

Hugs Debs




1 comment:

Maria Luisa said...

Pretty card!!!!!!!!!
kisses
Maria Luisa