Followers

Tuesday 20 October 2009

ICS #39

Hi there another week already, I actually saw a house with Christmas lights up at the weekend, I couldn't believe it

Here is Dawns gorgeous sketch, remember you can flip,twist, mirror it anything really as long as the sketch is there somewhere.

We are generously being sponsored this week by Doodle Palace Store please pop over and see what they have its an amazing site.

I had never used a digi stamp before and I must say I was a bit nervous, I really didn't need to worry, it was so easy, just download the image, and this is the best bit, you choose what size you want the image to be, you can print off as many copies as you want.I printed 2 as I wanted to 3D the cake feet and head.




I chose this adorable dragon with icing all round her mouth.



I coloured her with my copics, glittered the icing on the cake and round the mouth, I used HOTP papers, little gems, the flowers are made with EK and crafts too punch's, mounting with nesties and bazill basics, a couple of charms, brads and bead caps to finish it off.

I must say I am really pleased with it and will certainly be getting some more of these digi's.

I hope you will all join in with the ICS challenge this week and take a look at all the amazing cards the other design team have made also using Doodle Palace digi's.

Take Care.
Hugs Debs

ICS
Doodle Palace

5 comments:

Stef H said...

holy moly! is this ever fabulous! wow debs! you're hooked now - on digi stamps anyway! you should see some of mine at my etsy shop - although i'm still new at it.

hugs,

jo said...

I loved this one Debs! Your colouring is fantastic - I bought a few Copics a while ago but couldn't get on with them so sold them LOL!

Vicky said...

Fabulous colouring Debs, I can't colour for toffee! :)x

Sandy said...

OMG this is absolutely lovely.
Really darling card.

marley said...

super cute card!