Followers

Monday 7 September 2009

goldie

Evening, I absolutely loooooove this stamp, its one of the new range from Liy of the valley, your spoilt for choice there are loads to choose from.
I used my fave K&Co papers,cooured with copics, matted with nestie and bazill,EK punch flowers and a couple of prima's, brads are fom my stash I didnt have any gold chain so i coloured a piece of silver with my copics.
This card is for the Sketch and stash challenge, a great sketch I will certainly be using it again.
Hugs Debs
http://sketchandstashchallenge.blogspot.com

5 comments:

Chrissie said...

A fabulous card Deb, lovely colours and papers and that image is gorgeous (I may have to pop over and take a look lol!)
Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

Sian said...

Gorgeous card and I agree with you about the stamp, it's wonderful (another one to add to my wish list)

Sian
X

Wellnifty said...

Wow Debs, this is so gorgeous, love the image and the colours you have used, good luck in the challenge

Chris xx

Jill said...

aww Debs, your card is stunning, love the image and beautiful colouring thanks for joining us at sketch and stash challenge hugs Jill xx

Becky said...

Wow! What a gorgeous card Deb, the colours you've chosen are so amazing!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx