Followers

Sunday 23 August 2009

herb

Hiya, what another glorious day, i feel quite guilty spending time indoors, but my girl dog Fern wasn't very well yesterday and I don't want her to get to much sun so I'm only going out for short spells then bringing her back in. Other half has gone fishing so its ME time. This card is for the WOJ Challenge, Rach has given us a wonderful sketch to follow, she is truly multi talented, and I'm using my new Herb stamp i got from The Hobby House last weekend, Oh I love that shop, I've coloured with copics glittered the snowman, used my nesties for matting a HOTP rub on gems and tinsel ribbon from my stash.
Off to make a cup of tea now, hope to be back later.
Hugs Debs
http://wojmondaychallenge.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Claire Ellen Designs said...

Great card. lovely bright colours, Herb is one of my faves, thanks for joining in at WOJ this week, hugs, Claire xx

Wellnifty said...

Fab Xmas card Debs, love the image and the backing papers

Chris xx