Followers

Monday 6 April 2009

Sketch Saturday


Hiya, well I started this card last night, but my sister gave me a paper rack yesterday, and it took ages to transfer all my stash over, but at least i can see what I've got now and at the moment its all colour coordinated , not sure how long that will last I'm such a scruffy crafter.lol.
this card is for sketch saturday, Tracie has done a great job with the sketch and all the dt cards are brill.
I used my new Mary Hall stamp and added 3d laquer to the ballons, cake and candles. The papers i got free in SCPC magazine.
See you later
Debs

2 comments:

Mariska said...

Gorgeous bright colours Debs! Very cute image and I love how you've coloured it. Great way of adding the sentiment too! Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week!

xxx
Mariska

Chrissy D said...

This is so bright and cheerful! love it!