Followers

Wednesday 11 February 2009

colour create,friday sketcher and daring cardmaker

Hiya, well I've managed to do three challenges on one card this week, been a bit short of time so it worked out well for me, The sketch comes from Friday Sketchers and its a really great design The colour scheme is from Colour Create and this week they chose peach and aqua, not a combination I use very often but was really pleased with the effect so I'll certainly use it again, they also wanted you to use DIY flowers and I'm afraid I got a bit carried away. Then finally the subject, Daring Cardmakers asked us to make an oriental card without black and red, all three challenges have the most amazing DT cards if you time please pop over and take a look, you certainly wont be dissapointed.

http://fridaysketchersblog.blogspot.com/

http://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com/

http://colourcreatechallenge.blogspot.com/
I've used DCWV Far East papers, Kerry Ko oriental lady from Debbi Moore, various punches sequins and gems from my stash. I water coloured the image and hilighted with sakura pens.

5 comments:

SueH said...

Debs, that’s one amazing card.
I love the colours and the little hand made flowers on your card.
I love the image too. I don’t think I’ve seen that image before but it’s a beautiful stamp and perfect for the dare.


Thanks for joining in with the DCM’s this week.

Sue
x

Chris said...

Fabulous card Debs! So clever to get the three challenges in one and I love the oriental theme. The image is so pretty and I love all your flowers too. Chris :)

LOUISE said...

Fab card Debs, love the image, and your flowers are great. Louise x

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Fantastic card Debs. I love these colours with the oriental look. I must also get my Kerry-Jo stamps out again - I'd forgotten how much I like them. Your DIY flowers are perfect and curled so beautifully. Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge.
Sharon xx

Tara said...

Gorgeous card Deb, you picked a stunning image to use!
Thanks so much for joining in with us this week at Colour Create! xx