Followers

Thursday 27 July 2017

Shabby Christmas

Hi there, I'm feeling a bit Shabby Chic today,
so I've made a Christmas card in my mood.
The papers are from my favorite Christmas paper pack " Maja Designs Vintage Frost Basics"
I've distressed the edges of the paper and also the topper which comes with the pack, the stars are cut from some left over crackle card I made for another card, the candy canes are chipboard that i painted, I've used an Amy Design die with Kraft card, I also dry brushed this with white gesso, and there's a piece of cheesecloth under the topper. Some bright spark told me there is only 22 weeks before the C Word so I thought I would get cracking, I don't wont a repeat of last year where I actually had to buy some cards as I had sold mine and didn't have enough. 
I'm entering this in the following;
creative inspirations  Anything goes
crafty creations  Anything goes
Simon says stamp  Anything goes
Christmas at sweet stampin  Anything Christmas goes
cardz 4 galz  Christmas or Winter
watercooler challenges  All about Christmas

Hugs Debra

13 comments:

SewPaperPaint said...

Oh how beautiful! Love the image and your shabby layering. Hugs, Autumn

Donna Ellis said...

How darling! Your vintage artwork is lovely with the bright, cheerful colors, and the amazing shabby details, Debs. So glad I got to see your masterpiece showcased at the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge. Thanks for joining in with your lovely artwork. Hope to see more of your pretty creations in our future challenge themes! Please check back to see if you have won a badge. Sending you wishes for a wonderful day!
Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Rene said...

Lovely! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations! Good luck,
Rene

Ina G said...

What a beautiful Christmas scene you have here. So very traditional. Love the soft colours - just beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz4Galz.

Penny Hanuszak said...

Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge Christmas challenge this week. Love your shabby chic creation. So many elements in the background and a delightful topper to set the scene. Beautiful!

libbystamps said...

Great vintage look card! Thanks for joining my All About Christmas challenge this week at Watercooler Wednesday.

Julie B said...

Lovely vintage style Christmas card, I too am trying to get ahead with my Christmas card stash.
Thanks for joining us at Cardz4Galz. :)

Rene said...

Just lovely!!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck,
Rene

Fiona said...

I love the vintage feel to this card - the blues set the tone really nicely - thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday this week.

Heidi Weaver said...

Hi Debra, what a lovely blend of subtle colours you've used in your vintage Christmas card! Everything simply flows. Good luck in achieving your goal of not having to buy any cards this Christmas. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

Created by Kath said...

What a great piece of Art! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous christmas card, love the colours.
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge
luv
Debby

Ina G said...

Absolutely gorgeous and such a beautiful Christmas creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz4Galz.