Followers

Thursday 20 July 2017

My Best Friend

Hello, I thought I'd share a card I made for my great niece, Wow that makes me feel ancient, 
I've used one of my All dressed up stamps this one is called My best friend
I have just got some Chameleon pens,and I've been trying to get used to them.
The round corner stitched die was a cheapy of ebay, not a named one, a DieSire 6, some paper straws from Home Bargins paper and ribbon from my stash.
I'm entering this in the following;
Craft rocket  Anything goes
cute card Thursday.  Summer colours
moving along with the times.  An age as the focal point
Digi choosday.  Anything goes
Creative inspirations  Anything goes
fab n funky Use a pattern paper
crafty creations  Anything goes

Hugs Debra

5 comments:

Wendy L said...

Fab card, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxxx
And at Craft Rocket too, xxx

Janice said...

Such a sweet card Debs, love ADU stamps and I think your niece will too. Great candle effect embellishments too! Thanks for playing at MAWTT, Jx

Jenny L said...

Hi Debra,
what a very lovely card, and your image is so sweet.
Lovely colours and design too.
Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. for Emma DT.

Jane Savage said...

So super sweet!
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) xxx

Juls said...

Gorgeous love the colour combo.. thank you so much for sharing it with us at Digi chooseday... crafty hugs Julia xx