Followers

Monday 26 October 2009

Tartan Ted

Evening, hope you have had a good day, I really didn't feel like work this morning, so tired for some reason. Oh well probably the weather and dark nights, had a little play tonight and made another Christmas card, got quite a few for me now but still got my orders to fill,
This one is for Sketch Saturday and a lovely sketch it is to, you should see the DT cards there brill. I used K&Co paper, red bazill and white pearlescent, the stamp is from LOV and coloured with copics, tartan ribbon of my sister, glittered the fur on his hat and snowflakes, 3 crystals on the flakes.Lili of the valley are getting some new stamps and there going to be at the NEC in Nov, can't wait I've got a lift on Friday the 6th so I'm busy saving like mad to buy loads of new goodies.
Take care
Hugs Debs
http://sketchsaturday.blogspot.com

No comments: