Followers

Friday 2 October 2009

Snowman


Hiya, I forgot I had this stamp, well actually I have a set of three of these tag stamps there from Stamps Away and I got them from the NEC a few years ago. I love this holly paper it was in a set from Anna Griffin, I used a crafts-too flower punch and a McGill branch. Some flower gems from Debbi Moore, Jelly tots from craftwork and ribbon from stash. I coloured it with copics, glittered the snowman and the snowflakes.
I used the great sketch from Sunday sketch and stamp, a spoonfull of sugar wanted a Christmas theme, CCC asked for all that sparkles(well my snowman certainly does, not very clear in this photo though ), and finally SS wanted red and green, I've also got a bit of blue for the sky but I'm hoping that will be OK. I quite like the way the flowers have turned out must see if I can get that punch in a bigger size.
Hope to be back tomorrow
Hugs Debs

9 comments:

Denise Clark said...

Love the paper you used! Wonderful snowman!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fab, brilliant tag.
luv
Debby

Mephisto said...

Hi,
wonderful Card. Very sweet image. Thanks for joining in the SSC this week.

Domi
and the Team

Rach said...

a fabulous christmas card... love the snowman. hugs rachxx

Barbara said...

Wonderful Christmas card. I really like how you used the sketch and the image is adorable. Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Sketch and Stamp.

Barb, DT

Unknown said...

Your puppies are just adorable! What type of dog are they? (besides adorable)

HAPPY CARD MAKING DAY!! I hope that you are having a great one and feeling creative. We have blog candy at my blog too! Come on in and take a look!

Have a great day!
Jessica Lynn

Mira said...

Great image and beautiful colours :)

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Debs :-) I love this tag stamp and the papers and embellies are lovely :-)

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x

clare said...

gorgeous card..love the snowman image..poor fella been in a box for years and not inked up..lol

thanks for taking part in SS&S challenge good luck and we hope you can join us again clare dt x