Followers

Tuesday 1 September 2009

Orange

Hiya, hope you all had a good bank holiday, the weather in Skeggy is brill with a bit of wind to keep you cool, we have a bypass round our village now so we dont see or hear any of the holiday traffic, it is fantastic. Didn't get hardly any crafting done, Hubby treated me to some new units for my Bats Cave, they are double kitchen units with no legs which makes them just the right height to sit at. I'm still waiting for my worktop to arrive so everything is in boxes. I have a 3 meter wall and hes put a double unit either end and then a worktop will go across the top and i have a knee hole in the middle, I'll take a photo when its tidy.
This card is for FS its a great sketch and they wanted blue/orange as the colour theme, I knew which papers to use straight away as I've picked them up a few times this month then put them down again, they are from MME used one of my girlz from sugar nellie and cooured her with my copics (just ordered the new pastel ones, hijacking the postman till they arrive) matted with the nesties and used EK flower punches and pearls.
Got to pick my MIL up from the Humber Bridge tonight, going to see my sister tomorrow and then MIL is coming to us on Thursday so I proberbly wont get back her till Friday, unless my worktop comes and then I'll be arranging my stash. Must get back to work now I seem to have waffled on a bit. lol.
Hugs Debs
http://fridaysketchersblog.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Michele Roos said...

Such a pretty card Deb. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

Dawn♥ said...

Oh Deb this card is sooo pretty. Love the choice in papers. Fabulous job well done.

You need to head over to ICS have a look. :)
♥Dawn♥

Wellnifty said...

Gorgeous card Debs, love the colours and the way you have coloured her. Lucky you getting new Bat cave fittings, can't wait to see the photo's. Thanks for popping by my blog, oh.. farms OK but got a fish tank now too..lol
Take care

Chris xx