Followers

Friday 21 August 2009

Friday

Evening, I really enjoyed this sketch from Friday Sketchers, and its a one off, just the one challenge didn't feel like combining tonight. I've used one of my new fave manga kids stamps from sugar nellie, the papers were freebies in a magazine from a few years ago now (really must have a clear out, but you never know when they might be needed) bazill cardstock, nesties and paper flowers,oh yes and a retro daisy punch. Were off out tomorrow night so I wont be back untill Sunday. Hope you all have a great weekend. I've just got time to do a bit of hopping before bed. Bye.
Debs
http://fridaysketchersblog.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Linnie said...

this is soooo cute i am loving your card
linniex

Tasha said...

Oh hun this is gorgeous!!! Love the colours! Btw if i ever use a digi paper you like let me know i can email it to you.
Hugs
Tash xxxxx

Wellnifty said...

Well what can I say Debs, except another stunner, gorgeous colouring and colours

Chris xx