Followers

Monday 19 June 2017

Tea Belly

Hiya, yes I'm still posting Father's Day cards, not many left I promise,
I love this Doctor-digi image called Weekend Walter 
those big furry slippers make me chuckle 
I coloured him with copics, paper out my scrap box again, but I must admit it has probably been there a fair few years.

I would like to enter it in the following;
Come and get it Fathers Day
glitter n sparkle  Father's Day
crafty girlz AG + Masculine
crafty purple frog Make it Manly

Hugs Debra

4 comments:

Judy McKay said...

Great man card. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this week. Hope you will join us again soon. Judy Dt

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh such fun! I love the image you used on your Father's Day card. Thank you for sharing your talent with us in the "For Men" challenge at International Art & Soul.

Dwie lewe rączki said...

Great card Thank you so much for joining our challenge at Come And Get It challeenges.
Hugs, Iwona

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card, such a fun image and super masculine design.
Thank you for joining us at Crafty Purple Frog.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x