Followers

Sunday 25 June 2017

Super Dad

OK this is my last Father's Day card for this year.
It is actually the one I made MY DAD, thats because he is my HERO
He looks nothing like this, well from the eyes down ha ha, 
I've used a Bloobel stamp called wonder moustache. Coloured with copics 
and Hampton Art Ki Celebrate paper pad. Crafter's companion letter dies.


I would like to enter this in the following;
crafty calendar  Boys will be boys
crafting when we can  Use an image
lil patch of crafty friends  Anything goes
Connie can crop.  It's a guy thing
Crafty awesomeness  Anything goes
crafty girlz Anything masculine
love to scrap  Boyz rule

Hope you have a great week
Hugs Debra

5 comments:

Suze said...

What a great image! Love the bright colours you used. Thanks for joining in the Anything Goes challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

Heather said...

Ha! This is super cute! I don't know if I could give my dad a card with a guy in his underwear, but it is really fun. : ) Great colors and a perfect way to celebrate your super dad. Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

Katydid Cards said...

How cute is this image! Thanks for sharing it with Connie Can Crop for our monthly challenge, It's a Guy Thing. Good luck!

Katrina Bufton said...

This is fabulous. Great image and I love the bright colours. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge,
Katrina x

Unknown said...

OMG! this card is amazing! He is super cute! Thanks for joining us at Connie Can Crop!