Followers

Friday 24 March 2017

Lady Blossom from Aurora Wings

Hiya, we have another two new releases for you today,
 I have coloured up Lady-Blossom she is so gorgeous, and I decided to turn her into my
Mother's Day card, I just know she will love it.

I coloured her with copics;
YG91,93,95
E000,00,21.04,R11
R02,RV91,93,95,69
Y23, B91,93,95
Gold Liquid Pearls
the paper is from the Works, only £3 for 12x12 pad and the paper is so thick, great quality,
the stamp is from Me to You
The frame is from Crafter's Companion Downton Abbey range
The flowers are from The craft box and my stash

The other new release is Spring-Sprite I just didn't get time to colour this one up,
she would make a great Easter card with her Bunny ears.

I'm entering this in the following;
Aud sentiments Any sentiment except Birthday
craft rocket Make it feminine
crafty-girls-creations Anything goes
Creative knockouts Spring is on the way
cute card Thursday Spring fever

Thank you for looking
Hugs Debra


7 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh Deb, your color palette on Lady Blossom is just stunning! Gorgeous work. Loving the beautiful flowers you've added and the framed sentiment is divine. I'm sure your mother will be thrilled with this fabulous card. xxD

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff said...

I have to say, this looks gorgeous, and especially beautiful with your blog layout, Debra! Love how you went with the oval shape on this card. It is a lovely fit for this 'tall' image. The colors are just gorgeous and I love the little bird, too. Such a beautiful Mother's Day card!! Thank you so much for a stunning inspiration for our new release showcase today! Mitzi xxx

karenlotty said...

Beau I love all the flowers in her hair Thank you for sharing with Craft Rocket Challenges

Amy Cohen said...

Stunning work!! I adore this beautiful image too!! Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts.
Amy-DT

Furrbster said...

Great card with lovely colours - perfect for nay mother on mother's day me thinks!

Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments,

Hugz Tinz

Wendy L said...

So gorgeous, she looks amazing, thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket. xxx

Sandy said...

Wonderful creation, beautifully coloured and gorgeous embellishments. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments and hope to see you again soon.
Hugs, Sandy