Followers

Friday 18 November 2016

Whisper of the Sea

Well hello, it's made a nice change tonight making a card that's not for Christmas.
Aurora Wings has a stunning new image for you, this little beauty is called 
"Whisper of the sea"
I really enjoyed making this card , you can visit my teamies at Aurora wings showcase

Coloured with copics, perfect pearls, sparkle pen, Graphic 45 paper, magnolia dies,charms,shells, pearls and cheesecloth.
I'm entering this in the following:
Avenue 613 Anything goes
Angies digital stamps Anything goes
Southern girls Anything goes
Creative moments Anything goes
fab n funky Digi Girls/Hats
a bit more time to craft Anything goes
crafty hazelnuts patterned paper Anything goes

If you would like to purchase her, you can get her from HERE
facebook page
Hugs Debra 

4 comments:

chrilvian said...

lovely

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff said...

I'm glad you enjoyed the change of pace from all Christmas stuff. I did, too. Some people started very early with Christmas images that I already feel I've had my fill for the season. Love the color palette and nautical theme throughout on this beautiful card, Debra. Your work is gracing the group currently as the cover image. Thank you for the exquisite inspiration for today's new release at Aurora Wings! Have a wonderful weekend! Mitzi xxx

DonnaMundinger said...

Gorgeous coloring and I love the nautical elements you've added, Debs. beautiful card! xxD

Annemi said...

So beautifl in the soft colours xoxo