Followers

Friday, 22 May 2015

Aurora Wings Party

What a fun packed weekend we have for you at Aurora Wings  Etsy 2 year Anniversary
There will be Games, Freebies , Colouring contest and Prizes
Here is Linnea Sprite she is going to be your awesome freebie, I just love Mitzi's Sprites they are all so darn cute.
I have coloured her with copics, used My Memory papers, paper doily, Sweet poppy die and a spellbinders flourish.
I'm entering this in the following;
creative inspirations Anything goes+ option of a sketch
fabnfunky challenges Flora and fauna
crafts and me flowers
craft your passion Always anything goes
Hugs Debs

4 comments:

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff said...

I love the different shades of purple you used on your card, Debs! Thank you so much for helping me out with this new digi for the Etsy 2-year anniversary event with such a lovely make!!

Big hugs,
Mitzi xxx

brenda said...

A very sweet image Debs and the soft colours you chose work beautifully with her.

Many thanks for joining in at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

pinky said...

Very pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
Pinky

Tanvi Shah said...

Beautiful card with some pretty colors! Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion#262. Good luck!