Followers

Thursday 2 June 2011

VW Camper

Hi there, I went to the Lincoln Sincerely Yours Craft show on Sunday and amongst my other goodies I brought this camper stamp, I just had to have it because just last week we were looking at buying one. We hav'nt, far to much money, but at least I could afford this one.



Its from Little Claire Designs , I coloured it with copics used 3D laquer on the windows and lights, Echo Park papers, EK Retro daisy punch and orange brads from stash. I'm entering this in the following:


DYSU Orange


PCJ Anything Goes + Camper


Crazy 4 Challenges Holiday spot


Cupcake Zesty Colours


Stempeleinmaleins Sketch + Charm


Hugs Debs


12 comments:

Margreet said...

Oh Debs, that camper reminds me of my youth...fab colouring and great DP!
xxx Margreet

Anonymous said...

Fab card Debs and I love the flower power paper - perfect with the camper van! Oooh, I could just take off in one of those! xx

WencheP said...

Fabulous card, love the colors. Thank you for joining us over at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Debs, what a super cute card. I love the sweet image and your papers are gorgeous . Thanks for joining in with my 'zesty colours' challenge over at cupcake craft this week. Hugs, Denise x

Denise said...

Great card and I love that image. Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

alethea said...

I just love this stamp!!! And your colouring is fabulous!! Thanks for joining us at PCJ for the Anything Goes Challenge!! Hugs xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous Debs, love the camper van.
luv
Debby

Stampin'Piper said...

Such a lovely card and the colors are so fresh! Great work!

Thanks so much for joining us at SEME!

Hugs Tanja

Nannieflash said...

Hi Debs that brings back some memories of my sister and family, love the colour choice to. hugs Shirleyx

Donna said...

Beautiful card Debs and such fab zesty colours, thanks for joining in with us at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

Unknown said...

love your camper van - at least the petrol is affordable!

kitten DYSU team

lovemypaper said...

Cute card love the vw!