Followers

Sunday, 26 July 2009

frog


Hi there, I hope youve all had a lovely weekend, mines been great, had the afternoon in my bat cave and got a bit more tidying up done. This is one of my new stamps i got from funky kits, shes so unusual, I think this card fits three challenges, SCSC wants 2 DP 3 buttons 1 ribbon, I made the buttons out of some acrylic flowers.Copic wanted us to use R35, YG63 & YR04 I dont have YR04 so i just used the other two,and there is a lovely sketch on sketch sat. I've used K&Co papers, copics,just pots flower buttons and a sugar nellie.
Debs

9 comments:

Banu said...

WOW lovely. very nice coloring :D

Adele said...

Lovely card and great colouring- than you for playing along with the Copic Colour Challenge.

Dingle.x

Debbie said...

Hi Debs, I love your card, the image is fab and I love the gorgeous colours and papers. Debbie x

Jane Carroll said...

Fabulous!

Thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Donna said...

Fantastic card Debs, love the colour combo and such a brill image, you have used the recipe brilliantly! Thanks for playing along with at SCSC :) Donna x

Stressed Stamper said...

Great Card - Thanks for joining in the Copic Colour Challenge - Good Luck
Sarah

Alison said...

Lovely card- pretty papers and that image is great (I wasn't sure when I saw the line drawings on the site but now I see them on cards they are really growing on me!)

Jill said...

fantastic card, thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx

Chris (Wellnifty) said...

Fab card Debs,

Chris xx