Followers

Sunday 21 June 2009

Puss



Hiya, hope you are having a good weekend, I've had a really restfull day, hubby went fishing for the day and took my car, so I had to stay home alone ahhhhhhhhh loved every minute . I even had time to make a card, brought this stamp a couple of weeks ago and not had chance to ink it up till today, love it, gorgeous. I used the sketch from Friday sketchers, will certainly be using it again, the Saturday Challenge asked for green and pink, the photo's not brill the green backing papers not showing up very well, trust hubby to be fishing when I need him.lol.Well of to make a coffee, hope to see you later.

Debs

http://fridaysketchersblog.blogspot.com

http://thesecretcraftersaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com

6 comments:

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

very pretty papers

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Unknown said...

oh really wonderful and soooo sweet.
thank you for joing in the friday sketchers challenge and using my sketch.
hugs, bea

Jill said...

beautitful card Debs and your colouring is perfect, thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx

Chris said...

Love it...especially the flower there with the girl. And those flourishes are lovely too! Thanks so much for playing along. I'm really enjoying being the sponsor over at Friday Sketchers and getting to visit with everyone!!

Cathy said...

Beautiful card. I love the image.
Thank you for joining in the SCSC this week.
Cathy xx

Wellnifty said...

Hi Debs, starting to catch up on my blogging, beautiful card love the it

Chris xx