Followers

Sunday 8 March 2009

Friday sketcher, Papertake Weekly,Spoonfull of sugar

Hiya, I just loved this sketch from Friday Sketcher, I flipped it on its side as I wanted to use this stamp from Sugar Nellie, its one of the Leanne Ellis range, which I love,on my Mums card. The colour scheme brown, pink and orange are the Papertake Weekly Challenge, I love to use pink and orange together, I've 3D the image and wish and also glossy accented her buttons, wish and a few highlights on her wings but I'm not sure you can see that in this photo. I've torn the edges at the top so it counts for A spoonfull of sugarschallenge aswell.Hubby has gone fishing but he just rang to say itsblowing a gale and spitting with rain so I've proberly only got an hour of me time left, he's a bit of a fair weather fisherman lol.
Well I think I'll make the most of my hour and pop back upstairs to my bat cave, lol
Bye for now.
Debs
http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/
http://fridaysketchersblog.blogspot.com/
http://aspoonfullofsugarchallenge.blogspot.com

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Gorgeous!

mandy

Murielle said...

Fabulous card, Debs!!!
I love your composition, the papers and colours are wonderful.
Marvellous look!
You have beautifully interpreted my sketch.
Thanks for your participation FS.
Have a nice week.
Hugs, Mumur

Mrs Mayne said...

Lovely card Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x

Mrs Mayne said...

Lovely card Debs Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x

Caryn said...

Hi Debs, this card is gorgeous - love using torn edges now since this challenge!! Thanks so much for joining in.

You asked about the sentiment on my card for this weeks challenge (the sketch on A Spoonful of Sugar). It is actually a die-cut from a sheet from a kit I bought from Sarah's Cards when I used to sub there. It's by Crate Paper and is the "Blue Hill Collection". All the elements on my card came from the same kit. If you google it you will probably be able to find it in stock somewhere.

Looking forward to what you come up with for the challenge ;)
Hugs,
Caryn xxx