Followers

Wednesday 18 March 2009

4in1


Hiya, well I don't know how I managed it but I've done four challenges in one card, firstly My time to craft wanted us to use nature as our subject, I think Porridge from Sugar Nellie certainly fits that bill, then the colour scheme Cupcake gave us three options brown + pink, brown + blue or brown + green, I used papers from Making Memories Cosmopolitan collection. Over at Pink Elephant they wanted us to use buttons somewhere on the card, they are out of my stash. Lastly the wonderfull sketch this week is from Friday Sketchers by the taleted Carole, I really enjoyed this sketch that i turned on its side. Hope to be back on Friday as MIL is coming for tea tomorrow night. Bye for now.
Debs

9 comments:

sugacatz said...

That pig is so laid back. Will be like me when I get my easter hols lol. I love your card especially the shapes. Fab. Lx

LOUISE said...

Great card Debs, love the piggy, and your colours are great. LOuise x

Lesley said...

Great card, thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Carole said...

Really sweet card, what a cute image.
Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers.
Carole

Jo said...

Aaaawww how gorgeous is that piggy!! Thanks for joining in with us at MTTC :o) Jo x

Cardmaking Galore said...

Really lovely! great image

Kathy said...

Adorable card!! I just love the colors that you have used and that image is so cute!! Great embossing as well! Thanks so much for visiting my blog!! :)Kathy

Michele Roos said...

Fabulous card. Love the image and the pretty colours. Michele x

Phree said...

Fab card, love that cute piggy image.