Followers

Monday 16 March 2009

3in1


Hi ,
I feel a bit like a bus , dont manage any challenges for days then do three in one. lol.
This wonderfull sketch by Sketch Saturday was a pleasure to use and I will deffinately be using it again. I've used green which is the colour Stamp Something asked us to use as our colour scheme, I seem to be using green alot lately. And thirdly its got a cake on it, just what Secret Crafter asked us to use. The stamp is a Personal Impressions, paper is by K&Co and I coloured her with my Prismas.Must go I'm on my dinner break.
Debs.
http://thesecretcraftersaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com
http://sketchsaturday.blogspot.com
http://stampchallenges.blogspot.com

9 comments:

Jo said...

Hi Debs!
awwww such a cute card and an adorable image, plus i'm loving those papers!!
Thank you for joining in with us at sketch saturday
Jo xx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

great job

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Mandy said...

Well done Debs for filling so many challenges this week, love your card.

Mandy

Kathy said...

Cute card!! Love the colors you have used and the paper is very pretty as well! :)Kathy

Jill said...

wow Debs this is absolutely gorgeous I love the flowers thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x

Teri said...

This is lovely! And those flowers! .... just gorgeous!

Teri xx

Beth aka BR-T said...

What a fabulous green themed card! BR-T

Michele Roos said...

Fabulous card. Love the image and the pretty colours. Michele x

CraftyC said...

Lovely card Debs, thanks for taking part in this weeks SCSC!
Clairex