Followers

Thursday 15 March 2018

New Sprites at Aurora Wings

Hi there, how exciting, we have three new Sprites to add to the collection
over at Aurora Wings ,so I've been in heaven colouring this week. 
If you would like to see what my teamies have made you can see them at the Showcase blog

First up is Unicorn Sprite, my Granddaughters love unicorns so I can see this one being a favorite, I coloured with copics, made a cloud stencil for the background and then cut clouds , rainbow and sun with my dies.
 E000,00,01,21,R11
YG03,05,07
Y11,13,18
RV04,06
C1,2,3,
B02,04,16

Next is Anemone Sprite, I used First Edition papers, some leaves and flower dies from AliExpress, gems from my stash. I coloured her with copics.

E000,00,01,21,
C1,2,3,5,7
YG01,05,07
V20,22,25,28

I'm afraid I didn't get chance to colour the last sprite, Easter Bunny Sprite, as i have Sciatica and it's painful to sit at my desk for long periods.
I'm entering these in the following;
Just us girls Mythical or Magical
artistic inspiration Anything goes
get creative fantasy/mythology
Pammies inky pinkies Anything goes
crafting with an attitude Anything goes

Hugs Debra x




Unicorn Sprite at AuroraWings.com


8 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh Debra! Your creations are just magical! Love the bright rainbow colors on Unicorn Sprites mane and tail and we had a similar thought to the setting we've put her in. Love how you've stenciled the clouds. Those colors you've used on Anemone Sprite are beyond beautiful and what magnificent flower embellies. Fabulous designs. Hope your sciatica improves soon, dear. xxD

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful ! I'm in love with that rainbow unicorn so pretty :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff said...

Thank you for these two gorgeous samples for today's showcase, Debra! I love your unique take on the Unicorn Sprite with bright neon colors for mane and tail, giving her a magical yet contemporary look. The background is perfect for this baby. The Anemone Sprite project is so beautiful, too! I love the soft lavender shades with fresh green on the image. The flowers in the corners are so lovely, too. I hope your sciatica improves soon and you can craft to your heart's content. Please take care and take it easy. Hugs, Mitzi xxx

Tracie said...

Both cards are just amazing. Your coloring is just the best. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP challenges.

cm said...

A trio of adorable images, indeed! I'm completely bedazzled by your colouring; talk about breathing life into the sweet Unicorn and Anemone Sprites! Mythical and magical, all! Thank you so much for sharing these gems in the JUGS gallery!
~carol

crafty-stamper said...

Love the beautifully coloured image and dies---Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
Carol DT x
Your Unicorn card is absolutely gorgeous love the really cute image -beautifully coloured my youngest grandaughter loves Unicorns too
Carol x

Gale said...

These are lovely cards Debs. Thanks for sharing with us at The Fairy and the Unicorn and we hope you will join us again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

Sandy said...

Stunning! Love the fabulous unicorn sprite image, Beautifully coloured. Thanks for sharing with us at Get Creative Challenges.
Hugs, Sandy DT