Followers

Wednesday 7 February 2018

Woodland Bird

Hi there, it's new release time at All dressed up stamps and I got to play with 
what a great image this one is I really love it,
decided to use fairly muted colours as I thought it made it look a bit Folksy, the papers are from HOTP the feathers are SnipArt from The Craft Box , I coloured them then used a crackle paste on top. The sentiment is computer generated.

E70.71,74
BG72,75,78
W2,3,5,7
YG93,95,G85
R24,27,46,89
Y21,YR21,23,24,27

I would like to enter this in the following;
always fun Anything goes
crafting from the heart  Anything goes

Hugs Debra

2 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous image beautifully coloured and love the little feather embellishments
Carol x

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

Sorry I'm so late but your card is really cute! Thanks for sharing it with us at Always Fun Challenges! Cyndi, DT