Followers

Saturday 7 October 2017

Christmas Hair Do

Hi there, it's time for a new release at All dressed up stamps 
this one is called  "Christmas Hair Do"
isn't she just the sweetest little reindeer girl.
Well after hobbling around with my foot ache since April, they seem to think I have a spur
on my heel, only an X Ray will confirm it, and our hospital said they don't do that.
Happy Days. 

Coloured with copics
E000,00,01,21R11
B000,00,02
R81,83,85
Yr20,23,Y11
R49,E18,YG23
BoBunny papers, swirly circle die unbranded,bit of twine with a 
snowflake charm tied to it. I doodled around the edges.
I would like to enter this in the following,
Cute card Thursday  Anything goes
creative knockouts.  Anything goes
Crimbo Crackers  Reindeer

Hugs Debra

1 comment:

Tracy Welham said...

Super sweet! Creative Blessings Tracy x