Followers

Monday 4 September 2017

Penguin family

Hi there, I have a family of penguins for you today, I love this image from all dressed up stamps and
this one is called  Christmas penguins. I coloured them with copics, 3D laquered the beaks, buttons and feet, glittered the snow, papers are My Mines Eye Mistletoe Magic, that I distressed the edges of a piece of twine and Joy charm finish it off.

I'm entering this in the following;
artistic inspirations Anything goes
crafting from the heart  Anything goes
Pammies inky pinkies  Anything goes
christmas card challenges  Anything Christmas
pile it on  Feathers or scales
Thank you for looking
and welcome to my new followers
Hugs Debra xxx

12 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling trio of penguins, Deb! That little JOY charm adds the perfect finishing touch!! So glad you could play along at Merry Monday!!

Elizabeth Hart said...

Very cute and I love the little charm that you added. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Pile it On Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

wienerhoneymooners said...

What a great way to add joy, an embellishment!! So cool the penguins are!!
Thanks for joining Merry Mondays Card Challenge, I hope you enjoy all the fabulous inspiration all thru the year!!

Tracie said...

Adorable card. I just love the Penguins. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP challenges.

Notes by Nina said...

So cute, I love the penguins. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

paper bag create said...

Such a cute card..Love the penquins! :)

Kelly Lunceford said...

How adorable are those penguins??! And you used one of my favorite color combos! Great job! The "joy" charm is the perfect finishing touch! Great job!

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Your penguins, with the little touches of gloss, are just the cutest.
xxx

Darnell said...

Your penguin family is so adorable, Debs, and you get extra points for having a JOY charm!! It's love to visit the Bat Cave (how have I not been here before now?!), meet you, and become your newest follower! I hope you'll visit and follow me, too! Hugs, Darnell (That photo of your grands - especially that little guy - has my whole face grinning!!)

Susan Joyce said...

Love the Joy embellishment and your sweet penguin image, lovely Christmas card. Thanks for playing at Merry Monday this week.

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

This is just too cute! The glaze accenting is a perfect touch! Thanks for sharing it with us at PIP Challenges!
Hugs

Lady Joyful said...

Those penguins are so cute! Beautifully coloured. And the joy charm is such a sweet way to meet our joy challenge :) Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday Christmas Challenge - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, GDT