Followers

Saturday 1 April 2017

Tra La La April Challenge

Hi there, where did March go? I can't believe we are on the April Facebook challenge,
if you pop to this All Dressed Up page and click on pinned posts you can join in.
The theme for April is "Feature A Creature" 
As you can see I'm still trying to catch up with my Christmas Cards this is number 11


You can get this image from the All Dressed Up Etsy Shop
I coloured it with copics used MME and Dovecraft papers and a few gems from my stash.
I do hope you will come and join us. 

I'm entering this in the following;
a snowflakes promise Anything goes
fairytale-challenge Cards with Animals
seasons greetings Anything goes
the holly and ivy Anything goes
Christmas with the cuties Must be Red and Green
Gem of a challenge Furry Friends
crafty hazelnuts christmas Anything goes
just-add-ink Just add critters
Hugs Debra x

6 comments:

Majo said...

Such a fun card. Thanks so much for joining our challenge at the Season's Greetings Challenge Blog.

Majo - DT ♥

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Lovely card, thanks for sharing with us @ Christmas with the Cuties. Sue x

Lisa xx said...

this is adorable Debs....loving the knitted scarf!

thank you so much for joining us at Christmas with the Cuties, do hope we will see you again soon xx

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 327 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for April - I'd love to see it there too x

Sarah said...

Thank you for sharing this lovely red and green card with us at Christmas with the cutie pies!! Sarah DT

cotnob said...

A super Christmas card Debs, such a cute image.
Thank you for joining us at Christmas with the Cuties.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x