Followers

Sunday 1 January 2017

All Dressed Up Facebook Challenge

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE
and a very warm welcome to my first blog post of the year.
To start of this year is January's Facebook challenge Here  in the pinned section at the top of the page. The theme is Magical World.
This gorgeous image is called "Little Flower Fairy" and you can get her from the Etsy shop HERE.


I've been playing at making my own background papers (not that I haven't got shelves full of beautiful papers) this was made with distress inks and a stencil. The image is coloured in with copics, sparkle pen on the wings (but they are not showing up in this photo), pearl drops for the flower centre. The little metal frame was from a sale bucket at the NEC a few years ago now, you got a round one and this square one, they are a copper colour so I painted them in gesso  then rubbed in a bit of silver gilding wax, lace, gems and flowers are from my stash.
One of my resolutions is to blog more this year, I wonder if it lasts longer than my healthy eating plan. lol.
I'm entering this in the following;
Allsorts Something New (my new Digi)
Crafty friends Anything goes
my time to craft Something new (my new digi)
Creative knockouts Always Anything goes
Cutecard Thursday Anything goes

Hugs Debra x

4 comments:

brenda said...

A really super creation for our Something New theme at Allsorts, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Diane Louise J said...

Hello
Beautiful card… thanks for joining our ‘Anything Goes’ Challenge. Good luck in the draw and hope you will come back for our next challenge. Happy New Year.
[Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Linda said...

Aaaah such a cutie!
Love your soft tones.
Thanks for playing along over at CraftyFriends
X Linda DT-CF

cohenna said...

Beautiful!! Thanks for joining us at My Time To Craft :)