Followers

Friday 20 February 2015

Spirals from Small and Round

I've found a wonderful new digi company on Etsy, it's brand new only opened this month, the artist is Jeremiah Ketner and you can find his shop small and round HERE this image is called Spirals, isn't she dreamy, and a pleasure to colour. I'm feeling a tad disappointed today, I ordered myself some new colouring pencils of ebay and they should have arrived today, I had some images printed off ready to play, but alas they didn't arrive, hopefully I will get happy mail tomorrow.
I'm going to the theater tomorrow night, there is a Motown band on so a few friends and me are off for a boogie, lol,  

I coloured her with copics
Skin E000,E00,E01,E21,E11
Hair and dress E42,E43,E44,
Bird B000,B00
Flowers G40,G43
Orchids B00,B02,B13,B16
Papers are from Me & My Big Ideas-Fashion district
The ribbon looks yellow but it is green, with a green gem brad, Tim Holtz Scroll die, Spellbinders Scallop oval,Wild orchid flowers and stamens with glitter on and some clear gems.
I'm entering this in the following;
one sweet challenge All about love
crafty catz For a special lady
cute card Thursday Floral Delight
abc-challenge D=Die cuts
Try it on Tuesday TicTacToe (Brads,Bling,Flourish)
papertake weekly Bingo (DieCut,Free,Glitter)
Bunny zoes crafts For the girls
Hugs Debs

5 comments:

Sanna said...

Gorgeous card! :)

sirkkis said...

Very beautiful card with lovely embellisment. Thanks for sharing it with us at TioT.

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Wow Debs! This is stunning! Gorgeous coloring and fabulous creation. I just bought this stamp. Thanks for sharing. Have a great day! Hugs, Gloria

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

AndreaNorris said...

I agree its a beautiful stamp. Love your colouring and al the co-ordinating papers and embellishments - hope your pencils turn up soon. thaks for joining us at ABC Challenge and good luck
Andrea x

Meighan Wheller said...

Beautiful card and a lovely image which has been beautifully coloured. Love the papers too! Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenges. Meighan DT