Followers

Sunday 22 February 2015

Mothers Day from Mo's

Hello there, and welcome to my new followers, really pleased to have you on board.
I'm getting on really well with my Mothers Day cards six down six to go. then I just have my Mum and MIL to do. I chose this wonderful image from Mo's called with-love-boy It could also be used for Valentine, Anniversary or Birthday so quite a versatile image.


I coloured him using my trusty copics (still waiting for my pencils to arrive, hoping for tomorrow now, think I shall have to phone them if there not here soon, as they have probably got lost)
Skin E000,E00,E21,E11,E04
Bracers and Boots E33,E35,E37
Hair E53,E55,E57
Jeans B91,B93,B95,B97
Shirt G40,G43,G63
Paper heart R81,R83,R85,R89
Paper is by first edition Spring Feast, lace and blue heart brads from stash ,
sentiment is a From me to you stamp.
Decrotive Oval  from Spellbinders

I'm entering this in the following;
Come and get it Lots of layers
my time to craft Lace
crafty calendar challenge Anything goes
A gem of a challenge Childrens playtime
one sweet challenge All about love
crafty catz For a special lady

Hugs Debs

4 comments:

Bunny said...

Great coloring. The layout and the lace are beautiful.Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

Ann said...

Lovely card! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Time To Craft!

Sue said...

This is gorgeous, I love the cute image, beautiful papers and fabulous detailing too.
Thank you for taking part in A Gem of a Challenge.
Sue xx

Janette said...

Gorgeous card....
Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week....x