Followers

Sunday 25 January 2015

Poop Happens

Hi there,  I fell in love with this image from Mo's digital pencil called Poop Happens, everytime i reach into my pocket for a tissue I pull out a handful of poo bags. lol.
I made this for my friend Pam, it's her birthday next week, and she has a little Chihuahua as well as a King Charles cavalier and Rosie the Chihuhua is definitely the boss. 


I coloured her with copics, used Echo paper and a little kennel brad another Clean and Simple card from me. That's two in a row, when I want to make a C&S card I struggle like hell.
I'm entering this in the following:
pile it on Hearts and or flowers (Flowery paper)
Robyns fetish Animals
crafty calendar challenge Whats new? (Digi)
cute card Thursday Colourful
Hugs Debs

2 comments:

cass said...

Fun Image, cute card, thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish Animal Challenge this week

Unknown said...

Hahaha, love this card and the story behind it, soooo funny! Thank you for joining our 'hearts and / or flowers' challenge at Pile It On and good luck in the draw!
Hugs,
Anna xxx